Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day was absolutely beautful, so we decided to take a ride to the beach.




It was extremely windy out!!!




We played numerous rounds of Bingo. I won $12 playing the border!!! There was lots of fun and laughs all around.


Jon rocked the house playing Wii golf. He is so awesome!!! I was a big fan of Wii bowling...





This was Jon's first helping of Thanksgiving dinner... and yes, it was pretty horrible sleeping next to him that night....





The gang

3 comments:

Dad said...

Thanks for the Thanksgiving day post. It was great having you guys this weekend.

Diane Bogert said...

I am soooo jealous of this picture. I have not had a Thanksgiving Dinner in 11 years and miss the MACY's Day Parade. Seriously, it is nice to be in Switzerland with Wine and Cheese, but after 11 years I miss the American Thanksgiving Celebration and being with family. ESPECIALLY THIS YEAR! My Apple Pie ROCKS!

Diane Bogert said...

By the way....who took this picture?